Country House, Lower Norcote
See full availability for this property
A super 1 bedroom, self contained guest lodge with views out towards open fields. It is situated in Lower Norcote on the outskirts of the market town of Cirencester which is also known as the Capital of the Cotswolds. This super guest lodge is the perfect retreat for a Country break and is the ideal base for exploring the surrounding areas. Sleeps 2
Inside the guest lodge
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining, Living Area
- Kitchen Area: fully integrated kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob, Microwave, fridge/freezer, Washing Machine, Toaster, Kettle. Fully equipped with saucepans, utensils, cutlery, crockery & glasses.
- Lounge Area: Sofa seating
- Dining Area: Dining table and chairs for 4
- Wall mounted Smart TV
- Travel Cot (please note linen not supplied for the travel cot) & Highchair
- Bedroom which has a Double bed and a wall mounted TV
- En-suite shower room with w/c
- Gravel Parking
- Garden area with Charcoal BBQ, Table and Chairs
- The owner may accept a well behaved dog. Please ask on booking
See all properties on our interactive resort map.