The Landings 14
Prestige Lodge, The Landings
14 The Landings is definitely the lodge to stay in if you want to sit back, relax and unwind whilst taking in a stunning lakeside view. It is the lakeside retreat that ticks all the boxes whether you are looking for adventure or peace & quite...a group get together, family holiday or romantic getaway...?
- Through the front door you are greeted with a lovely long hallway.
- Off this you have a ground floor Double Bedroom and shower room which doubles up as the cloakroom during the day.
- Hallway utility cupboard with washing machine, tumble dryer and an extra fridge
- At the end of the hallway you have the open plan Kitchen/Dining and Living Area
- Fully fitted, integrated kitchen with absolutely everything you need for a self catering holiday. Double oven/grill, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer.
- Dining area with dining table and chairs for 8.
- Steps down to the Living Area with vaulted ceiling and large windows looking out to the lake
- Sofas and easy chairs, Gas Fire, TV, Freeview, DVD, Broadband
- Master Bedroom with King bed, TV & En-suite shower room with wc
- 1 x Twin
- 1 x Single + pullout bed (this is a floor pullout bed without legs). There is also a steep ships ladder leading off this bedroom up to a small mezzanine/loft area with 2 x single trundle beds up there (please note this is not a bedroom, has low ceilings and can only be accessed via the steep ships ladder)
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Gated decking with glass fronted balustrade onto the lake. Patio furniture, parasol & gas BBQ
- Shared Jetty
See all properties on our interactive resort map.