Can Court Barn
Country House, Ampney St Peter
Please note that the prices shown on our website are for the entire Barn WITH annex. Please contact us directly should you just require the prices for the Barn WITHOUT the annex, thank you.
Stunning Cotswold Barn conversion set amidst tranquil fields on the edge of a small Cotswold Village.
Main House (5 Bedrooms):
Impressive Drawing Room with vaulted ceiling and oak beams. Plenty of sofa and easy chair seating. Large open fireplace. TV/DVD/SKY, Bang & Olufsen stereo, iPod docking station and free broadband within the main house.
Dining Room with large table and seating for 16 people. French windows leading out to the large courtyard garden and alfresco dining. Gas fireplace.
Kitchen leads off the dining room with breakfast bar. Large Lacanche double oven with gas hob, microwave dishwasher, larder fridge, coffee (pod) machine.
Large Utility Room with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, under counter freezer, sink and open shelving.
First Floor Bedrooms:
- 1 x Super King with en-suite shower room. TV & DVD.
- 1 x Double with en-suite bathroom with shower above the bath
Ground Floor Bedrooms:
- 1 x Twin with access to family shower room. French windows leading onto the courtyard garden
- 1 x Twin with mezzanine area
- 1 x Double with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Family shower room with dual access
- 1 x Cloakroom
Guest Annex (3 Bedrooms):
- Sitting room with sofa seating and kitchenette comprising of sink, under counter fridge, kettle & toaster.
- 1 x Double with en-suite shower room. Door leading into the courtyard garden
- 1 x Double
- 1 x Twin
- 1 x Family shower room
Please note limited broadband signal from main house
Large decking area with patio table, chairs, parasol and gas BBQ within the courtyard garden. Archway leading through to large grassed garden with table, chairs, trampoline and views over open fields.