50a Summer Lake
Premier Prestige Lodge, Summer Lake
50a Summer Lake is a beautiful, newly built, 3-4 bedroom detached, "upside down" lakeside lodge on Summer Lake. Sleeps 6-8. The vaulted ceilings and bi-fold doors allow sun-light to fill the open plan and modern living, dining and kitchen area. The beautiful interior and stunning views make it the perfect escape for friends/family to get together or a romantic break away.
- Large entrance hall leading to 3 en-suite bedrooms with access from 2 bedrooms onto the lower decking area
- 1 x Super King with en-suite bathroom/wc with separate walk-in shower. Fitted wardrobes and wall mounted Smart TV with SKY & Sonos. Patio doors leading onto lower decking overlooking the lake
- 1 x King with en-suite shower room/wc. Patio doors leading onto lower decking overlooking the lake
- 1 x Zip & Link King (or 2 x Small Singles) with en-suite shower room/wc
- TV Room/Study with Flatscreen Smart TV & Sky. L-shape sofa which also turns into a double bed. Please note that if you book this then guests will have to share another bedroom's en-suite. Please state if you want this room made up when booking.
- Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer and back door onto the deck
- Stairs leading up from the entrance hall to a modern open plan and beautifully furnished kitchen/dining/living area with vaulted ceiling and large windows giving stunning views over Summer Lake
- Fully integrated kitchen with induction hob, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kitchen island with bar stools. Nespresso coffee machine
- Living area with sofas, Flatscreen Smart TV, with Sky & Sonos sound system
- Free broadband
- Dining table and chairs for 8
- Bi-folding French windows leading onto first floor balcony with stunning views over the lake
- Outside dining area with an adjustable height table perfect with al-fresco dining
- Gated first floor balcony with stunning views over the lake, outside table & chairs with gas BBQ
- Stair case leading down to a fully gated ground floor decking area with seating
- There are additional steps down to a private jetty on the lake edge with 2 large wooden Adirondack chairs
- Sorry no pets accepted
- EV Charging Point. £45.00 per Short Break & £75.00 per Week Break
See all properties on our interactive resort map.