14 The Landings
Prestige Lodge, The Landings
See full availability for this property
14 The Landings is definitely the lodge to stay in if you want to sit back, relax and unwind whilst taking in a stunning lakeside view. It is the lakeside retreat that ticks all the boxes whether you are looking for adventure or peace & quite...a group get together, family holiday or romantic getaway...?
- Through the front door you are greeted with a lovely long hallway
- Off this you have a ground floor Double Bedroom and shower room which doubles up as the cloakroom during the day
- Hallway utility cupboard with washing machine, tumble dryer and an extra fridge
- At the end of the hallway you have the open plan Kitchen/Dining and Living Area
- Fully fitted, integrated kitchen with absolutely everything you need for a self catering holiday. Double oven/grill, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer
- Dining area with dining table and chairs for 8
- Steps down to the Living Area with vaulted ceiling and large windows looking out to the lake
- Sofas and easy chairs, Gas Fire, TV, Freeview, DVD, Broadband
- Master Bedroom with King bed, TV & En-suite shower room with wc
- 1 x Twin
- 1 x Single + pullout bed (this is a floor pullout bed without legs). There is also a steep ships ladder leading off this bedroom up to a small mezzanine/loft area with 2 x single trundle beds up there (please note this is not a bedroom, has low ceilings and can only be accessed via the steep ships ladder)
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Gated decking with glass fronted balustrade onto the lake.
- Patio furniture, parasol & gas BBQ
- Shared Jetty
Please contact us if you have any questions.
See all properties on our interactive resort map.