1 Cross Trees Cottages
Country House, Kempsford
See full availability for this property
A Beautiful 17th Century Detached 3 Bedroom Cottage with Gas Aga & Private walled garden in the tranquil Cotswold village of Kempsford. Sleeps 5. Perfect country retreat for a couple, friends or family get away. Sleeps 5.
- Fully fitted kitchen with Belfast Sink, under sink washing machine, Gas Aga, Twin Induction hob, Double oven, one of which is a multi oven/microwave/ Grill. Full size Fridge/Freezer. Bosch Tassimo Coffee Machine. Stable door leading outside to the garden.
- Large hall with a good size Cloakroom & wide staircase leading upstairs.
- Spacious Lounge/Dining room with Log Burner (wood provided), 47" 4K Smart TV. Alexa for music, radio and will control the lights and TV. Broadband. Oak writing desk which also acts as a Laptop space. Extending Mahogany dining table.
- Behind the Fireplace is a secondary Staircase that leads up into the Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom with floating King bed. Views over the village green
- Family Bathroom with large bath and shower above
- Bedroom 2 with a King bed and views over the garden
- Bedroom 3 is a small single bedroom with views over the village green
- Master bedroom & bedroom 2 both have a “Tassimo” coffee machine along with complimentary Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate
- Private, good size Mature garden completely enclosed by Cotswold Stone wall with a beautiful magnolia Tree.
- Private inflatable hot tub in the garden which is lit up at night. There is an additional fee of £100 per week or £70 per short break should you require the hot tub. Please request at time of booking – minimum of 48hrs notice needed.
- Paved Patio Area
- Patio table with chairs and parasol
- Shared driveway with parking directly outside the cottage for two cars
- This cottage is Dog Friendly - please enquire on booking
See all properties on our interactive resort map.